BE OUR ERASMUS BLOGGER!2018. 02. 20.
From this semester on, you can also apply to become a blogger during your Erasmus exchange semester. In return, you will receive 50 euro extra per month. The only thing we ask from you is to be creative and write twice a month a blog post/short article about your experience.
The other requirements are:
-Provide a content that is relevant, fresh, and useful for those who might be interested but have concerns (e.g. school life, courses, the city etc.).
-Certain topics that have to be covered:
- Introduce the host university (together with some pictures).
- University life and activities/events.
- The cultural background of the city.
- Your perspective about the host country.
- Social life as an Erasmus student.
- The courses that are provided for Erasmus students.
To help you out, these tips may help you to become a good blogger:
- Think out of the box. Don’t just describe facts, but also give your opinion.
- Be structured/logical in your way of writing.
- Do not forget that we expect a blog post twice a month.
- The content should be reliable, so be sure your points are well-thought.
- Needless to say, but watch out for your language and the style of your writing.
Important to highlight is that the International Directorate will eventually choose 5 bloggers out of the applicants. Time to make and record your memories!
METU Animation goes to Annecy, France …
You can still apply for September!
Don't forget that you still have a few days to apply for our Fall Semester i …
Works of METU students at Palazzo Michiel
METU students at Venice Design …
Design Without Borders with METU students
Artworks of METU students will participate in the international Design Without B …
METU on the Move - End-of-Semester picnic
The METU in the Move student experience project organized its last event for the …
Get 50 Percent Discount!
Get up to 50%* off your next tuition fee by recruiting new students!If you are s …
GET A 10% DISCOUNT
Apply until the 30th of May(non-EU) or 30th of June (EU, EEA), and you'll ev …