PREREQUISITES OF INTERNSHIP
- Completed, active semesters as the following:
* International Relations: 4 completed, active semesters
Degree programs Autumn semester students Spring semester students 6 semester programs 4 completed, active semesters 3 completed, active semesters* 7 semester programs 5 completed, active semesters 4 completed semesters
- Accomplishment of Career Forum
Do not forget: you have to register for the "Internship subject" according to your curriculum!
LENGHT OF INTERNSHIP
- Minimum of 12 weeks (8 working hours/day, 480 working hours all together)
Maximum of 26 weeks (960 working hours all together)
- International Relations program: 4 weeks
We recommend this page to calculate the workdays: https://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html
DEPENDING ON IF YOU HAVE A SIGNED JOB CONTRACT WITH A COMPANY OR NOT, YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE FROM THE TWO TYPES OF ADMINISTRATIONS.
- ADMINISTRATION TYPE 1: Internship with internship contract (Cooperation Agreement)
- ADMINISTRATION TYPE 2: Internship with job contract
ADMINISTRATION TYPE 1.
1. Cooperation Agreement
Deadline: 14th September 2018
- Bring it into the CareerCenter at least 10 days before starting the internship.
- You can fill it in NEPTUN following the How to submit the Cooperation Agreement step-by-step
- We advise you to fill it in together with the company.
- Print 2 copies, ask the company to sign&stamp and bring them or send via post to CareerCenter!
- The CareerCenter can only accept the original copies.
- Once the Cooperation Agreement arrived to the CareerCenter, your NEPTUN request will be accepted.
2. Evaluation of Intern by Supervisor
Deadline: 7th December 2018
- Print the Evaluation of Internship form and ask your supervisor to complete, sign&stamp it.
- Bring or send the original Evaluation form via post to CareerCenter.
3. Internship Essay
Deadline: 7th December 2018
- Write an essay following the Internship Essay Guidelines!
- Only essays following the guidlines can be acceptable.
- Upload your essay to NEPTUN following the Uploading the Essay on Internship - step-by-step
ADMINISTRATION TYPE 2.
Deadline: 29th October 2018
You can start this process only in that semester when you have registered for the "Internship" subject.
Your job will be accepted as internship if:
- your job is related to your major,
- the number of fulfilled working hours reaches the compulsory internship requirement,
- your job contract is not older than 1 year.
- In NEPTUN please submit a "Request for consideration of current employment".
- Please, follow the How to submit the Request for consideration of current employment step-by-step to submit the request.
- Upload the Employer's Certificate and the Job description (this form is attached to your job contract)!
- If your request is accepted, you will get a grade for the internship.
- If your request is rejected, please contact with the CareerCenter.