Introducing Ana Patladze our BA Photography Student who will be graduating this Summer 2020
My name is Ana Patladze and I come from Georgia
1. Which program did you study?
2. How would you describe your journey at METU?
I came to Metropolitan University, after studying two years in Italy. I applied for Photography not really knowing much about it. Somehow everything fell into place; Moving to Budapest was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
3. What were the aspects which you liked the most studying here and being a part of the community?
I have honestly never been a part of such a diverse community, and for me it was a wonderful experience, I love to know that I have friends and future colleagues from every corner of the world.
4. What was the best thing you liked about your study program?
What I will remember most vividly when I think of METU, will be the professors I was very lucky to meet during my studies. Some of them were more like mentors, and some really helped me to broaden my thinking.
5. How would you describe your METU experience in one sentence
I would say it was formative and challenging, and that I'm grateful for it.
6. What are you doing/plans after graduating from METU?
I am currently working at Tbilisi Photography and Multimedia Museum, and I plan to apply for Masters in Photography, after completing few projects.
Check out Diploma work of Ana Patladze :