You have the opportunity to have certain subjects officially recognized if you have completed those subject at another university.
To transfer credits from another university, you will be asked to submit a Credit Transfer Request. To initiate it, you should collect and send the following documents either via the online application system, file sharing services or e-mail (email@example.com):
- Transcript of Records (if its language is other than English, its official translation is also required)
- Syllabi of the subjects you wish to transfer:
- please send each syllabus as a separate pdf file and name them according to the name of the course they are about.
- Please make sure that they are signed and stamped by the University that issued them
- If their language is other than English, their official translation is also required
- Properly filled out Credit Transfer Request form
Credit Transfer Requests are processed by the Credit Transfer Committee of the University. The length of the procedure might take up to 30 days.
Please note that the procedural fee of Credit Transfer Requests is ca. EUR 15 / subject (HUF 4000). The fee shall be paid by bank transfer or via TransferWise after the official decision of the Credit Transfer has been communicated and not later than the first day of the teaching period.